- Ann Arbor, MI: The Legacy Press, 2023.
- 7 x 10 inches
- dust jacket over cloth-covered boards; sewn
- 288 pages
- ISBN: 9781940965222
Price: $95.00 save 20% $76.00 other currencies
Order Nr. 139143
Eight essays on paper and papermaking. Each copy has an inserted sheet of handmade watermarked paper made by Nicholas Yeager. Authors include Sidney Berger, Velma Bolyard, Andrew Davis, Timothy Barrett, Fenella France, Katharine DeLamater, Nicole Donnelly, Aimee Lee, Minah Song, and Nicholas Yeager.
- Sidney E. Berger · The Many Faces of Decorated Paper
- Velma Bolyard · Falling into Shifu: A Journey, a Story
- Andrew R. Davis, Timothy Barrett, Fenella G. France · Fermentation as a Pulping Method for Handmade Papers and the Permanence of Finished Sheets
- Katharine L. DeLamater · Carriage House Paper, 1974 to the Present
- Nicole Donnelly · Douglass Morse Howell: Breaking the Mould, Part II
- Aimee Lee · The Toolmakers - Those Who Build So We Can Make Part II: Ronald Macdonald and Howard Clark
- Minah Song · Patterns of Appreciation: Papermakers in East Asia
- Nicholas G. Yeager · Without a Trace: Joseph Seavy and the Mystery of The Writer's Assistant.