THE CODEX PAPERS: VOLUME 3.
- Berkeley, CA: CODEX Foundation, The, 2021.
- 6.75 x 8.5 inches
- Smythe sewn, Letterpress printed wrapper
- 120 pages
Price: $75.00 other currencies
Order Nr. 136782
This issue features:
- An Interview With In Cahoots Director Macy Chadwick.
- Mastery and Making: craft in support of concept the third stream, with essays by Veronika Schäpers, Russell Maret, Tobias Lange, and Didier Mutel [Transcripts from the talks at the CODEX Effect Symposium panel]
- Excavation, Metamorphosis, and Eternity: Artists as Global Ambassadors of the Book. By Ruth Rogers.
- Printer. By David Jury.
- Extraction: The Art of the Book on the Edge of the Abyss. By Sam Pelts.
- A Photo Essay of the Library of Lisa Baskin, with photos by Annie Schlechter.
- MCBA Prize 2020: Traverse the starry vault. By Betty Bright (a feature on the Minnesota Center for Book Arts and the MCBA Prize).
- A film review of The Booksellers and The Book Makers. By Gerald W. Cloud.